A21 dimming systems are designed to be flexible and can be tailored to the varying needs of architectural or entertainment applications. Their modular design allows systems to be configured easily to meet the needs of a wide range of projects.
A21 Dimmer Cabinets
Each cabinet is a pre-wired enclosure that contains the power modules, a control processor module, internal wiring and load, supply and control terminations. Three cabinet sizes are available for 3, 6 or 9 power modules. A main breaker option is available for 6 and 9 module cabinets. Systems may be ordered for 120 or 277 volt applications.
A21 Power Modules
Dual and quad power modules are available in a variety of ratings for incandescent/inductive (low voltage, neon and cold cathode), fluorescent and non-dim loads. Fluorescent modules are available for two and three wire ballasts to meet the needs of a wide range of projects.
A21 features standard SCR and quiet IGBT dimmer modules that are simple to install and configure. Local controls and bypass are supplied with all dimmer modules for set up and testing during installation. Power modules can be combined within a cabinet to match differing load sizes and types.
- Flexible Modular Dimming System
- Three cabinet sizes - 3 module (up to 12 circuits), 6 module (up to 24 circuits) and 9 modules (up to 36 circuits)
- Convection cooled
- Fully digital control electronics
- DMX512 input
- Vision.net Architectural control
- ShowNet Ethernet Network option
- IGBT and Standard SCR dimmer modules are available for dimming a wide range of loads
- Modules support incandescent, LED, neon, cold cathode, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, PowerSpec HDF, Mark 7, Mark 10, three-wire fluorescent and non-dim loads
- Local controls are provided on each module for set up and testing
- All dimmers feature a diagnostic LED indicator to show dimmer status
- A main breaker option is available on 6 and 9 module cabinets
- 120 or 277 volt operation
- UL924 Emergency option
- ETL and cETL listed