LEKO LITE – Fixed and Variable Beam Angle Luminaires
Engineered with the needs of designers everywhere in mind, LEKO LITE Luminaires offer a wide range of rugged and dependable lighting instruments for the entertainment industry. These luminaires provide exceptional performance at an affordable price. LEKO LITE luminaires offer excellent light output, superb distribution, and the smoothest soft edge; while maintaining beam size for sharp gobo, edge, and shutter focus.
LEKO LITE luminaires are affordable, safe, and easy to use general purpose stage lighting fixtures. Whether your needs are for a small theatre, studio, display lighting, church, school, or a Broadway production; LEKO LITE luminaires provide designers with the tools needed to create the perfect look.
LEKO LITE lens tubes and lamp housings are interchangeable with our previous S/L theatrical luminaire ranges.
- Precision Optical System with high-light output
- Multi-faceted dichroic glass reflector for maximum output performance
- Cool-beam operation for extended gobo, shutter, and gel life
- X,Y, and Z axis beam peak/flat field adjustment for optimum performance
- Available in six fixed beam or two variable beam angle models
- Fixed beam models available in 5°; 10°; 19° 26° 36°; and 50°beam angles
- Variable beam models available in 15°; to 32°; and 23°; to 50°
- Easy lamp change without the use of tools
- Lamp options – 575W, 750W (115V) or 800W (230V) Philips Hi-Brite, FastFit lamps
- Consumes significantly less energy while providing more light than most conventional 1000W/1200W spotlights
- Easy access gobo/iris holders with two slots for gobo and iris
- Wide gate will fit 2 gobo holders, including glass gobo holder, drop-in iris or rotating gobo holder
- Three plane, four independent beam shutters for triangular shutter cuts
- Smooth 360° body rotation for quick and easy gobo and shutter positioning
- Utilizes Fast Fit Lamp technology
- Quick and easy access for reflector and lens cleaning
- 120V or 230V operation
- ETL/cETL Listed and CE Marked