A smart way to play and create great lighting for all your important occasions.
Building on our range of lighting control consoles, the new 500ML console from Philips Strand Lighting is designed to operate dimmers, LED fixtures, and moving lights.
The 8-inch TFT color touchscreen allows for fast set up. Backlit command buttons aide in the ease of use making the 500ML console and ideal control platform solution. If required, the unit has one external DVI port to add a touch monitor to give even more control.
In addition, the 500ML console provides you with 24 faders. Each may be used as a Master, Sub Master, or Playback. Equipped with backlit Play, Pause/Reverse, and Bump buttons they allowing cue stacks to be triggered as required for those busking “moments”.
Using industry standard methods of control, the user interface is quick to understand, allowing the operation to appeal both to the casual and professional operator alike. With a robust construction, the 500ML console provides you with a smart way to create and play back great lighting for all your important events.
- 4 Universes, 2,048 DMX Channels
- 8-Inch (800 x 600 pixels) TFT Color Touch Screen
- 4 DMX Out Ports
- 119 Backlit Keys / 4 Rotary Encoders / 24 Faders / 1 Level Wheel
- LCD Fader Bank Information Screens
- Supports Up To 500 Cue Lists of 500 Cues
- Faders can be either Submasters, Playbacks, or Effects
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- RJ45 Network Port (ArtNET / ShowNet)
- DVI External Monitor Output
- 3 USB Ports (2 front, 1 rear)
- Supports 3-Pin XLR Desk Lamps
- CE marked (Power Supply is ETL/UL)