The DMX Merge Controller is designed to merge two DMX512 sources into one output. Built in a single rack space unit, the DMX Merge Controller features DMX512 connector on the front and rear panels and a user definable DMX Merge with Pile on, HTP or back ups options. Universal 120-240 volt power supply included.
- User Definable DMX Merge with Pile on, HTP or back up options
- Front and rear panel DMX512 connectors on rackmount unit for added flexibility
- Available in 1 U Rackmount enclosure with universal 100-240 volt power supply
- PCB version for custom installations requires 9VDC supply for correct operation
- Simple Dipswitch set up for operating modes and DMX offset settings
- DMX Offset allows users to shift second mux input addresses for a wide range of applications including mixing the input of two different types of control systems such as a main console and house light controls