Compact and flexible the N21 ShowNet DMX nodes provide cost effective network connectivity for facilities of all sizes. Each node features two or four DMX connectors that may dynamically be configured for input or output operation.
Based on a 32 bit ARM processor all N21 nodes utilize the Linux operating systems for stable 10/100BT operation.
Nodes may be configured with Strand's popular ShowNet software or with any web browser. Node status, Node ID, and DMX port identification are available on the integral LCD display. The display features adjustable back lighting.
All Strand ShowNet nodes feature advanced DMX patching permitting any range of 512 numbers to be selected for each DMX port. Priority patching with up to three levels of priority assignments available.
- Compact and cost effective ShowNet DMX nodes
- Up to four DMX In/Out ports
- Fast 40 Hz DMX update rate
- DMX ports may be custom configured with any 512 DMX addresses for complete system flexibility
- 10/100BT Ethernet operation
- Integral LCD display provides node and port labeling
- Adjustable backlight levels for dark applications
- Supports IEEE802.3af power over Ethernet
- Dimmer status reporting link available on any port for retrofit applications
- Nodes may be configured with a standard Web browser
- Each node may be configured using Strand's new wireless remote
- ShowNet nodes are available in portable, flush wall mount and 1U rack mount variants
- 32 Bit processor standard with Linux O/S
- Compatible with all ShowNet nodes and control systems