R21 Powered Raceway from Strand Lighting is a perfect extension of our C21 and A21 range of installed dimmer and relay cabinets. Systems can be mixed and matched as needed to create a completely flexible lighting system to meet the needs of any installation. Our powered raceway features quiet convection cooled IGBT dimming for low lamp noise and reliable operation.
Strand Lighting's powerful ShowNet Ethernet network allows easy integration of your entire lighting system with consoles, houselight systems and portable and fixed dimming racks all connecting seamlessly over a network. The heart of the system is our powerful remote Raceway processor which can be located in the control room, stage manager panel or any control location. One processor can control up to 96 dimmers over multiple raceways simplifying set up and operation. Our Guardian software allows remote configuration and status monitoring over our network as well.
Each raceway can have dimmed and switched circuits for conventional luminaires and constant power for automated lighting systems as well as data distribution throughout. A wide range of hangers are available for pipe mount and wall mount applications to meet the needs of any installation.
- Fully Digital Powered Raceway
- DMX 512 I/O
- Simplified Data distribution over ShowNet Networking
- Remote processor option provides support for up to 96 dimmers
- Quiet convection cooled dual IGBT dimmers
- Energy efficient - only a 2.5 volt insertion loss
- Local Focus buttons and status display
- 1000 μs transition time significantly reduces lamp sing
- Automatic Short Circuit protection
- Wide range of load connector options
- Integrates with Strand C21 and A21 Dimmers
- Dimmer Status reporting standard
- Hangers available for Wall and pipe mount applications
- UL, cUL listed