Drawing on proven technology and user input, Philips Selecon offers the next generation of its LED house light - the PL House Light MKII LED Luminaire. This unit offers an RGBW LED rated at 50,000 hours; making it the perfect replacement for 300 and 500 watt halogen house lights. With the PL House Light MKII LED Luminaire, the worry of replacing lamps is gone.
Being an RGBW LED luminaire that is controllable via DMX and RDM, the PL House Light MKII Luminaire complements the overall lighting design of a production giving designers the control and flexibility to immerse the audience in color.
- Fully tunable high output RGBW LED light engine supporting color temperatures from 2300K to 9970K and full color mixing with a maximum output similar to that of higher wattage metal halide luminaires
- High CRI is maintained down to very low light levels (>50 Lux) as the integral dimmer (0 to 100%) reduces intensity with minimal color shift maintaining the selected color balance
- Quick selection of Warm White, Cool White and Daylight color presets simplifies matching existing light sources
- Adjustable 20° to 45° beam spread
- LED light engine is comprised of a single chip with RGBW LEDs
- Full color mixing for creative flexibility in lighting your display - PL House Light MKII LED luminaire features a complete color gamut with precise color mixing controls
- No ultra-violet (wavelengths of less than 400nm) - for UV - A, B or C or the Infrared spectrum (wavelengths of more than 775nm) are emitted by PL House Light MKII LED luminaires
- On-board LCD display and menu system for easy setup and control
- Universal input voltage from 100 to 240VAC. The unit only draws a maximum of 140 Watts at full RGBW
- Electronic power supply; cETLus listed and CE, C-Tick, and RoHs compliant