Ellipsoidals for the 21st. Century
SPX represents a fresh new look at the ellipsoidal profile and has been developed to meet the evolving needs of 21st century entertainment lighting practice. This new range from Philips Selecon is outstanding in its class with many new and innovative features while still retaining the intuitive controls, beam angles and appearance that you're familiar with so there's no need to re-learn your craft.
Available in 15°-35° and 25°-50° Zoomspot and 14°, 19°, 26°, 36° and 50° Fixed Beam models the SPX is the first ERS to fully exploit the output and successfully deal with the high heat associated with the latest generation compact filament 750W lamps.
More Light, Improved Efficiency
SPX delivers more light for your stage (up to 63% more than current industry benchmarks) which allows you to consider energy saving options such as the use of a lower wattage lamp or through using SPX at lower dimmer levels (less power). The combination of this optical reflector design with premium optical lenses (supplied as standard) provides a crisp white light with no pinkish hues or other color cast delivering both high definition pattern projection as well as the color results you deserve from your filter selections.
Low Cost of Ownership - Guaranteed by Philips Selecon's Three-Year Warranty
SPX features a compartmentalized lamp house which effectively exhausts hot air away from the most heat sensitive components of the fixture. The result is maximized lamp and lamp socket life and reduced maintenance down time and costs.
- Up to 27% more efficient than current industry benchmark units.
- Available in seven different optical systems: 15° to 35° and 25° to 50° Zooms; 14°,19°, 26°, 36° and 50° Fixed Beams.
- All lens tubes are interchangeable and can be ordered separately.
- Compartmental heat management system exhausts the heat away from the critical lamp socket and cabling to minimize heat damage.
- Dual accessory slots for simultaneous use of ‘B’ size gate patterns, rotators and irises.
- 360° barrel rotation.
- Mains isolation via micro-switch for maximum safety while re-lamping.
- ETL / cETL listed to UL 1573 and CE marked.