The PLPROFILE4 MKII luminaire is a LED, variable-beam profile with precise beam control and pattern projection from a high output beam. An innovative combination of LED source technology and precision optical design, the PLPROFILE4 MKII luminaire delivers Philips Selecon’s industry benchmark projection quality in a compact, robust luminaire.
A key benefit of the PLPROFILE4 MKII luminaire is that it is no longer necessary to change lamps or color filter. Combining the superior control and light quality of a Philips Selecon Profile with seamless fading between colors allows designers a new level of creativity. Less power consumption and no dimmer circuits makes the PLPROFILE4 MKII luminaire the obvious choice for pattern projection and stage washes on the larger stage.
The PLPROFILE4 MKII luminaire also hosts smart cable management with the inclusion of PLICB (PL Interconnect Box). The PLICB mounts to the luminaires yoke, between the C-Clamp and the yoke and swivels independently to allow for the luminaire to move freely through its focus range with no need for a cable service loop. In addition the PLICB can also be mounted to the side of the yoke for tighter luminaire mounting solutions. The PLICB allows for all of the luminaires cabling with DMX and PowerCON in and through Connections.
- Four RGBW LED chips deliver limitless color mixing and variable color temperature.
- Seven optical systems: 15°-35° and 25°-50° Zoomspots; 14°,19°, 26°, 36° and 50° Fixed Beams.
- All lens tubes interchangeable and can be ordered separately. 360° barrel rotation.
- Infinite color choice from the RGBW engines and supporting color temperatures from 2300K to 9970K in white
- Homogenized fully mixed color output light, no multiple color shadows
- 50,000 hours of life expectancy
- Quick selection of Warm White, Cool White, and Daylight
- Color presets simplifies matching existing light sources
- User defined on board presets states available to record your color composition
- Constant color balance down to very low light levels irrespective of intensity setting
- DMX512 Input/Output with 8 or 16-bit resolution or a simple 5-channel control (PLICB)
- On-board LCD menu for ease of luminaire set up and addressing
- No ultra-violet (wavelengths of less than 400nm) – for UVA, B or C or the Infrared spectrum (wavelengths of more than 775nm)
- Luminaire color: black
- Electronic universal power supply 100-240VAC
- PowerCON In and Through connectors (PLICB)
- cETLus listed, C-Tick, and CE marked (IP20 Rated)